I am a Registered Dietitian with over 20 years of experience working in a variety of clinical and outpatient settings. I have a Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Allied Heath and am also certified as a Health and Wellness Coach. I love to partner with parents and to be a part of a collaborative team of providers whose mission is to help children grow and thrive!
My areas of interest are:
- Helping children gain weight and grow well
- Helping children who are gaining weight too quickly
- Working to expand variety and acceptance of new foods
- Feeding progression from nutrition support to whole foods
- Supporting parents to feel more confident in choosing and preparing nutritious meals that are appropriate for their child’s specific needs
I look forward to the opportunity to get to know your family!